Red Jungle Fowl
$ 125.00 – $ 490.00
The Red Jungle Fowl is the member of the Phasianidae family. They are originally ancestor of the domestic chicken. This bird was first domesticated at least five thousand years ago in only Asia but now it is domesticated around the world.
- The male Red Jungle Fowl Bird has long golden-orange feathers on neck and dark metallic-green tail with a white cue at the base.
- They also have a dense red crown on the head.
- The underparts plumage are the combination of glossy blue-green, rich dark red, maroon-red, fiery orange, rufous and blackish brown.
- They have a distinct scarlet-red facial skin, two lappets, and throat.
- The male bird has an attractive red or white patches on the side of the head.
- The female Red Jungle Fowl bird has a dull brown golden color feathers on the body with pale red color throat and face.
- The both male and female bird has grayish feet and legs.